This sustainable modular lodging was designed in 2015 by VIVOOD Panorama Resorts.
It’s positioned within the valley of Guadalest, near Alicante, Spain.
Description by Vivood Panorama Inns
This pioneering community of sustainable lodging for vacationers has been designed and is managed by architects with modern, modular structure that blends into the panorama. Every part has been designed with one goal in thoughts: to allow visitors to get away from all of it.
After overcoming myriad challenges when it comes to structure, panorama and companies, VIVOOD Panorama Motels, a pioneering community of sustainable vacation locations, opened its first panorama lodge in Spain this summer season. The distinctive undertaking is about within the unspoilt Valley of Guadalest, a surprising spot simply 50 minutes from Alicante.
Our problem was to supply all of the comforts of a luxurious resort in a totally pure setting by utilizing modern modular structure. The result’s 25 unbiased suites, a restaurant and lounge bar, a panoramic swimming pool and a number of other terraces and personal out of doors scorching tubs, all nestled within the coronary heart of nature.
VIVOOD is a brand new lodge chain, designed and managed by architects with a ardour to create areas with a brand new idea to supply a singular expertise to its company. This can be a place the place travellers in the hunt for new sensations will discover peace and quiet in unique environment.
Every facet of the idea – the positioning, the panorama, the views, the structure, the inside design, the swimming pool and the recent tubs – has been chosen to create a charming lodge with a fascinating aura. A pure atmosphere of silence and tranquillity the place you may get away from all of it: an actual differential worth.
VIVOOD is a spot the place you’ll be able to depart the world behind, primarily based on the fundamental premise of the Panorama resort idea:
– Direct, bodily and visible contact with the environment. That is achieved with the big home windows in every of the modular bedrooms and customary buildings, not solely in the principle room however within the lavatory.
– By fostering a sense of isolation and exclusivity. To attain this, the visitor lodging consists of impartial modules organized in a spacious, open, pure space, every surrounded by not less than 1,500 sq. metres of land.
– Modules are positioned on the land with out altering its topography, and anchored to the bottom utilizing an innocuous, reversible basis system.
– The panorama within the space is conserved and restored utilizing native vegetation and bushes.
– The architectural design is such that every room is unbiased and separate, permitting company to take pleasure in their environment in privateness. Entry to the lodging is by the use of on the back of the items, from which no person can see contained in the buildings.
– Rooms are laid out alongside a central ‘spine’ that branches out into the completely different paths for unique use of visitors accommodated in every unit, to make sure absolute peace and quiet.
– The challenge has been constructed utilizing sustainable supplies and methods and blends superbly into the atmosphere. The principle constructing supplies used are wooden and black Viroc.
– Exterior lighting. The whole resort is put in with low consumption ambient lighting managed with low spots of sunshine. These information company across the website at evening however don’t have any environmental affect and trigger no gentle air pollution.
Visitors long to sleep surrounded by nature, and to have a non-public look-out level over the surroundings. That dream comes true once they look by way of the large home windows in each the bed room and bathe room.
The three-half bed room window might be opened totally. Carpentry is minimal and an exterior fixing system has been designed to assist the ensemble to make use of as a lot glass as doable. This window is conceived to be an image of vibrant greenery and light-weight that floods into the impartial inside with its streamlined décor, white partitions, gray ceramic tiled flooring and signature wooden.
The bathe room is non-public from the surface. A steady picket platform and stuck flooring-to-ceiling glazing put nature on the suggestions of your fingers.
Suite with non-public Jacuzzi
4 of the rooms have personal swimming pools which have been carved into the rock in strategic areas with beautiful views. These are spots the place you possibly can bathe in personal, on the finish of the paths that supply friends the utmost privateness.
Panoramic swimming pool
All swimming pools are lined in black in order that they mirror their environment. Fairly than mere swimming swimming pools, they’re mirrors that mirror their environment. As soon as once more, the bounds between construction and panorama fade away.
Pictures by Pablo Vázquez